1969 Ford Mach I Mustang - Ford had something for almost every Mustang buyer in 1969. There were 6 versions of the Mustang:
1. The base Mustang.
2. The Grande’ sport luxury Mustang.
3. The Mach 428 I Mustang, a serious around-town muscle car.
4. The Cobra Jet Mustang, an almost all-out drag racer.
5. The Boss 302 Mustang, street version of the Trans-Am racer.
6. The Boss 429 Mustang, the only Mustang to ever get the HUGE Ford 429 hemi engine.
Mustangs were still selling very well, nearly 5 years after being let out of the Ford stable. Ford lovers bought 345,194 Mustangs-that’s down about 40%, but still VERY impressive.
Printed on high quality tan-colored parchment paper using a Xante professional grade printer.
This print comes in one size:
11” x 17”
Print is shrink wrapped on 11.5" x 17.5" cardboard so that they stay flat and clean and shipped via USPS Priority Mail. All prints are signed by the artist. They make a wonderful gift for the car lover in your life!